Revised Spec trx 2.0

Trx 850 frame with rear side tubing removed. FCR41's with open bell mouths, single cable throttle, r6 1999 radiator fan removed, Full bore race exhaust from projection components. R1 aluminium front fairing frame, Modified R1 yokes with trx stem( projection components ), complete R1 front end. Nitron 3 way race shock, yzr750 rear end. Renthal 520 chain conversion race sprockets from Thundercat Modified cheapo 'Rear sets' lightweight from Thailand! Crankcase breather tube from generator and cylinder head to enclosed container under tank with filter. Modified R 7 fairing. A 2000 cbr6 glass fibre race seat. P&R racing GPS laptimer. Wiring loom kept original apart from the safety start soleniod removed....
Rear rain light fitted. clocks modified, just using Rev counter.

Weight TBA!

Monday 22 July 2013

Getting ready for Donington, 4 days and counting!

No time to change clutch plates, just haven't had time to do anything major, I've adjusted it as much as I can and just have to remember how agricultural it is compared to my zx10 clutch , which are poles apart in use. I will have to adapt quickly to it on Saturdays practice session. I think it will be the start that could be interesting with the clutch being very sensitive.
I plan to just go for it in the turns, keep the corner speed up as much as poss. Ill watch a few vids just to get it I to my head.
I've been round checking nuts and bolts, tightening up etc.
Topped up with oil
I've changed the red sprocket to a 42 , left the front on 15 as I haven't got a16 yet.
Used gearing commander website which is extremely useful.
At 9000 I should hit 212 kph, using a 16 front should increase to 226.

We will see!



No comments:

Post a Comment